The Venturi Check Valve is primarily used to protect pumps and compressors from damage caused by back-flow.
|The Europa Venturi Check Valve is designed for severe service applications where fast reverse flow exists and conventional check valves are unsuitable for the existing flow conditions.|
Venturi Check Valve Benefits
Installation of the Venturi Check Valve’s offer the systems engineer the opportunity to:
- Protect equipment, particularly compressors from expensive damage caused by reverse flow
- Reduce downtime and loss of production due to failure or frequent replacement of unsuitable valves
- Make energy savings as a result of a low-pressure drop
- Eliminate chatter and reduce the possibility of sudden valve failure in reciprocating compressor applications
- Reduce or eliminate water hammer
- Lower maintenance costs; few moving parts
- Reduce reverse velocity using the fast dynamic response of the Europa VCV
- Smaller footprint than conventional check valves with associated dampers/levers
- Flexibility to cope with variable flow conditions
- API 6D end to end dimension permits interchangeability with most conventional swing check valves without expensive piping modification
The Non-Slam Venturi Check Valve is primarily used to protect pumps and compressors from damage caused by back-flow. It is the pinnacle of the check valve family offering the combination of the fastest response and lowest pressure drop of any check valve type.
The Europa Non Slam Venturi Check Valve is designed for severe service applications where fast reverse flow exists and conventional check valves are unsuitable for the existing flow conditions.
The Europa Non Slam Check Valves are specifically sized and designed for the flow condition of the specific location they will be installed to enable optimum performance. It should be noted that there is no such thing as an off-the-shelf Non Slam Check valve or if someone is offering, this should bring major questions as sizing is so critical for this product to achieve the optimum performance with low pressure drops and long service life. The Europa Non Slam Venturi Check valve is designed for a long service life without any maintenance under typical operating conditions and installation locations.
The Europa Non-Slam Check valve can be manufactured for a wide range of applications and temperatures ranging from full cryogenic -196ºC up to valve operating over 500ºC in a vast range of service including Natural Gas, LNG, Steam, Water, Sea Water, Desalination, Petro Chemical, Hydrogen, etc. As all Europa Non-Slam Check valves are engineered in-house in the United Kingdom this allows for large flexibility of special application and configuration of valves we are offering.