Non-Slam Check Valve Manufacturer – UK & Europe
Europa Valve is a long established privately owned UK company that design and manufacture a range of non slam check valves in the UK utilising state of the art technology.
With a management team highly experienced in the valve industry, Europa Valve brings a dynamic, flexible approach offering a high-quality product at a competitive price to the market.
Our check valves are designed and manufactured in the UK and can be delivered worldwide.
UK Designed & Manufactured Check Valves
Europa Valve is a long-established check valve manufacturer, based in the UK. With a highly specialised engineering plant, we design, build and construct check valves for oil, valves for gas, valves for desalination and many other applications.
Applications of Non-Slam Check Valves
The following lists some of the many typical applications were Non Slam Check Valves should be used:
- Centrifugal Compressor Discharge
- Reciprocation Compressor Discharge (Sizing is critical for this application)
- Rapid Closure requirements
- Low Pressure Drop Requirements
- Salt Water Fire Safety Systems Due To Critically Of This Service
- Desalination Reverse Osmosis Process
- Critical Applications
- Non Serviceable Locations *
- High system deceleration applications
- Elevate Valve Slamming applications
- High Temperature critical applications
- Cryogenic Application
- Lethal Service **
* Typically Europa Centre Guided Non Slam Check Valves are designed for typical service life of 15 years plus, without any maintenance, depending on service conditions.
**The Europa Non Slam Check Valve Body is a one piece body and as such has no chance of fugitive emission through gland packing, bolting etc.
Non slam check valves
Europa Valve LTD Non Slam Check Valves can also be referred to under a number of different guises. We have listed some of the alternative names below. These are the products that we at Europa Valve manufacture.
- Non Slam Check Valve
- Axial Check Valve
- Axial Flow Check Valve
- In Line Piston Check Valve
- Nozzle Check Valve
- Venturi Check Valve
Benefits Of Europa Check Valves
Advantages to using our check valves includes:
- protection of pumps and compressor equipment from damage caused by backflow / reverse flow
- reduce down time and loss of production due to failure of unsuitable valves
- increase energy savings with reduced pressure drop
- preventing water hammer, check valves are very effective with this
- reduces the possibility of sudden valve failure
- reduced maintenance cost because there are fewer moving parts
- cope with variable flow conditions
Europa Valves Limited has received an Invest NI Grant for Research and Development, supporting company innovation in services, products and processes. Part financed by the Investment for Growth and Jobs Programme for Northern Ireland 2014-2020, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund. This project, Cryogenic Test Research and Development in Line with B56364, aims to design, manufacture and test new valve types which will meet the requirements of the B56364 Cryogenic Testing. As a result Europa Valves Limited hopes to add cutting edge new valve types into markets where there will be opportunities for growth.